Gypsum—sizing up storage options
Storing gypsum is a weighty matter, and designing the proper storage system is critical to the overall success and economy of a project. A dome is the perfect storage system.
- More storage, smaller footprint: With domes, customers can store more product in a smaller footprint, stacking it deeper and taking up less valuable property at the site than compared to a flat storage. And compared to a concrete silo, the dome allows you to store more gypsum in the same footprint and height due to the fact that product can be stored inside the entire dome structure.
- Firm foundations: Based on geotechnical analysis and an understanding of your product, our team provides innovative foundation options for an overall economical system.
- Waterproof membrane and insulation: Our domes are completely waterproof, and the dome’s insulated nature also prevents heating and cooling of the walls and air inside, thus preventing condensation from forming and protecting the integrity of the product.
- Material-handling solutions: How fast you move your product translates into how fast your company makes money. Let our team boost your speed. In addition to dome construction, we specialize in and have pioneered cost-competitive handling systems—not just those moving product within the structure, but loading and reclaim systems too.
- Reduced bridging and rat-holing: Relying on extensive background with stored products, our team can customize a material-handling system to counter poor-flow issues.