Cement storage—sizing up options
Selecting the best cement storage is a weighty matter. Moisture destroys product quality. Poor handling can in result in compromised and unusable cement. Well-integrated and high-performing transport and reclaim systems are key. Counter concerns by choosing a dome for bulk storage.
- More storage, smaller footprint: With domes, customers can store more product in a smaller footprint, stacking it deeper and taking up less valuable property at the site than compared to a flat storage. And compared to a concrete silo, the dome allows you to store more cement in the same footprint and height due to the fact that the cement can be stored inside the entire dome structure.
- Firm foundations: No matter how heavy your load, Dome Technology can customize a foundation system to support it. Based on geotechnical analysis and an understanding of your product, our team provides innovative foundation options for an overall economical system.
- Waterproof membrane and insulation: Our domes are completely waterproof, and the dome’s insulated nature also prevents heating and cooling of the walls and air inside, thus preventing condensation from forming and protecting the integrity of the product.
- Material-handling solutions: How fast you move your product translates into how fast your company makes money. Let our team boost your speed. In addition to dome construction, we specialize in and have pioneered cost-competitive handling systems—not just those moving product within the structure, but loading and reclaim systems too.
- Experience matters: Dome has more experience providing cement storage than any other builder in the United States. Contact our sales team to see what we can do for you.