Dome Technology has published its 2021 annual report highlighting bright spots in business and the company’s upward trajectory.
Some of the report’s highlights are listed below:
- The company is now collaborating with Japanese company Kajima to build industrial and commercial domes in Japan.
- Dome Technology’s fabrication team has broken its own record for projects completed in a single year.
- Repeat customer American Crystal Sugar hired Dome Technology to build a second sugar DomeSilo in Montgomery, Illinois, USA. The project includes adapting existing infrastructure to provide rail loadout and building a large tube gallery to connect an existing bucket elevator to the new dome.
- Two domes are under construction for cement supplier Bridgesource in Ogden, Utah, USA.
- The team tackled 18 construction projects and 20 engineering projects in 2021. See the breakdown by sector on page four of the report.
Access the full annual report here.